Ga Rural Bank, a reputable rural bank is looking for a highly qualified and motivated person to fill the position of the Chief Executive Officer.
- To provide technical and operational leadership and direction for the achievement of the objectives of the Institution.
- To plan, direct and co-ordinate activities of all the various Branches and Units to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within the stipulated time schedule through supervisors.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the institution
- Operate budgets and optimize revenue for the institution
- Direct the employees’ assessment process
- Liaise with the Board and implement its policies
- University degree in Business Administration, Banking, Commerce, Accounting or related discipline or
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, ACIB, CIMA, ICAG, CITG or its equivalent Second degree in a related discipline and good knowledge in ICT would be an added advantage.
- At least ten (10) years work experience in rural banking institution of which eight (8) years should be in senior managerial position
- Should have strong management skills
- Should demonstrate high level technical skills in internal control and auditing techniques
- Should have strong quantitative and financial judgements
- Excellent knowledge of the use of Bank Mill software
- Must be conversant with Bank of Ghana prudential requirements
- Must be conversant with all the laws governing the operations of a Bank
- Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
Applicant should not be more than 48 years old. Salary and fringe benefits attractive
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible persons are to e-mail their cover letter and Curriculum Vitae, two (2) reference letters and copies of relevant certificates to the Chairman of the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below.
P. O. Box AM 70
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 31st May, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants would be invited for the interview