GENERAL MANAGER NEEDED AT A QUARRY COMPANY
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for GENERAL MANAGER NEEDED AT QUARRY COMPANY Recruitment 2022.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Strategy & Policy Development Business Development Initiatives
- Project Planning & Management
- Performance Monitoring & Evaluation
- Stakeholder Relations & Management Financial Management
- Information & Reporting
- Knowledge of blasting and quarrying operations is an advantage First AID/NEBOSH Certificate
- A good level of understanding of quarrying environments and extraction systems Proficient in execution and execution of mineral exploring activities along with the exploration team
- Proficient in designing and implementing policies, guidelines and procedures to establish high standards in environment, occupational health and safety management and production management
- To begin with, Combine the knowledge of extraction and processing systems with excellent interpersonal and management skills to ensure the profitability
- Then, Check that the quarry’s production levels are maintained safely to schedule
- Also, Provide company owner with information and statistics about quarry performance
- Moreover, Performance in managing the production process and setting and monitoring targets
- Additionally, Preparing, managing and monitoring the quarry’s budget
- Afterwards, Ensuring satisfactory production and safety of men and material
- Last but not least, Maintaining up-to-date records and dealing with a range of paperwork
- Finally, Examining the materials produced to ensure that high quality of products is maintained
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- MBA/MSC in Business Earth Sciences/Administration/Project Management or related field
- Managerial position in the quarry or mining industry Not less than seven (7) years of relevant working experience with at least five (5) years in management.”
- Must be a member of a recognised professional body.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE GENERAL MANAGER AT A QUARRY COMPANY
Interested applicants may submit their application and curriculum vitae to the underlisted email address: email@example.com by close of business Friday, June 24, 2022. Please indicate the role as the subject of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE