Get a job in the aluminum industry today!
Job Title: General Manager
Summary of role
We are looking for a General Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of factory operations and shall be responsible for driving cost efficiency, quality, and productivity of the factory with accountability to the Executive Director
- Accountable to the Executive Director for production, health and safety, quality, and other production-related activities
- Coordinate departmental planning to ensure production and sales objectives are achieved in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Lead the preparation of an annual manufacturing plan and policy guidelines to drive the performance of key result areas on production activities and continuous implementation monitoring
- Analyze daily production, inventory, sales and other key metrics for trends, in close collaboration with the production manager and relevant departmental heads. Propose and Implement efficiency and process Improvement measures on executive leadership approval.
- Support a culture of excellence and continuous improvement through effective performance management for all employees including production goals, quality, and safety targets, performance reviews, and succession planning
- Maintain vendor relations to deliver reliability and value for money
- Any other duties as may be assigned by executive leadership
- Strong disposition for serving and motivating others, leading a team, and growing a business
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills. Gets the job done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellency in management, analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and multitasking skills
- Ability to intuitively connect with people; warm and approachable
- Passion for surprising and delighting customers
- Aptitude for process management and customer/supplier relationship
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn software systems; adept at Excel, Word, and any other relevant software built to enhance the company’s business processes.
- Proficient in English and other commonly spoken Ghanaian languages
Experience and Academic / Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, engineering, or a related field
A minimum of eight years of progressive manufacturing experience of which at least three years should have been in a management role
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at an Aluminium Company
All interested applicants can send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover letters to email@example.com. The deadline for submission of the application is Monday, 9 January 2023.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE