Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Global Communities Recruitment 2021.
Global Communities is an international development non-profit organization. Our mission is to create long-lasting, positive, and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Global Communities seeks an experienced Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Manager for the anticipated USAID Enhancing Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Activity. This five-year $39 million activity will increase access to sustainable WASH services in districts located in six regions of northern Ghana. The activity will partner with the Government of Ghana (GoG) to enhance governance and planning for WASH service delivery; strengthen sustainable WASH financing; improve private sector engagement; and accelerate the adoption of convenient and safe WASH behaviors.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Research and Learning (MERL) Manager oversees rigorous data collection, data quality, data management, analysis, and evidence generation. She/he is expected to inform program adaptation under the CLA approach and may take on additional technical, managerial, and/or coordination roles as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of relevant monitoring and evaluation experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of evaluation methodologies for WASH activities;
- Proven ability to articulate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully translating data and findings into activity recommendations;
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Experience in Ghana strongly preferred.
Ghanaians are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of application
Closing Date: 21st July 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE