GOV.UK || UK Government Apprenticeships
Would you want to do an apprenticeship in the UK? Worry no more, start searching, sorting, and submitting your applications for the UK Government Apprenticeship Programs.
This is a great opportunity for all. There are internships, apprenticeships, and traineeship opportunities available for students. The internships are available in the following locations:
Applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 24. Also, students pursuing their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and P.h.D degrees should apply. Depending on the type of apprenticeship available, an IELTS test score is not required. Successful interns will receive competitive remuneration.
There are different sets of deadlines for various kinds of apprenticeships. Also, students can apply for the following internship opportunities:
DETAILS ABOUT THE UK GOVERNMENT APPRENTICESHIP
Find an Apprenticeship Position
Finding an apprenticeship means finding a position as an apprentice. This is where applicants learn an art, trade, or job under another.
There are two ways to search, register and apply for Apprenticeship opportunities in the UK. Thus, you can search and apply for an apprenticeship in England through the following:
- Firstly, by Searching Keyword Using Filter. That is applicants should Write Keywords (optional), Location, and Apprenticeship level, and afterward click on search. This will sort out opportunities available.
- Secondly, applicants should Browse through the Apprenticeship Field
Eligibility Criteria for UK Government Apprenticeship
To be able to apply for the UK Government Apprenticeship, interested applicants should:
- Firstly, be an employee
- Secondly, work with experienced staff
- Thirdly, gain job-specific skills
- Additionally, get time for training and study related to their role (at least 20% of their normal working hours)
- Successful applicants will get at least 20 days of paid holiday each year, in addition to bank holidays
- Firstly, Agriculture, Horticulture, and Animal Care
- Secondly, Arts, Media, and Publishing
- Thirdly, Business, Administration, and Law
- Also, Construction, Planning, and the Built Environment
- Another is Education and Training
- Furthermore, Engineering and Manufacturing Technologies
- Besides the above, Health, Public Services, and Care
- Additionally, History, Philosophy, and Theology
- Not to mention, Information and Communication Technology
- Also available Languages, Literature, and Culture
- Another is Leisure, Travel, and Tourism
- Moreover, Preparation for Life and Work
- Moreso, Retail and Commercial Enterprise
- Last but not least Social Sciences
- Lastly, Science and Mathematics
How To Apply for UK Government Apprenticeship?
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to begin their application.
- Firstly, applicants should click on the link provided below to find all the Apprecntship opportunities CLICK HERE
- Afterward, applicants must create an Account.
- Thereafter, Sign in.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.