Tremendous Great Scholarship in UK 2021 is open this year. A Fantastic opportunity to study in Uk for International students in 2021 in the United Kingdom. Get Master Degree Scholarship from the UK Government & British Council.
The UK have World Class Universities. People from all over the world came to the UK and Now the UK government is giving 2 years Post Graduate Work Experience.
The scholarship name is “Great Scholarship UK”.19 Universities will take part in this Funded Scholarship. It means you can study in Any top universities in the UK. There are diverse fields available.
Students can study in any Course available at the Partner University. If you are looking to Study in UK Without IELTS? So, it is possible to study in Abroad without IELTS especially in the United Kingdom also.
UK Education doesn’t come in cheap nowadays but a lot of Scholarship opportunity is waiting for you to travel UK free of cost. There are already 395 Universities in UK Offering more than 50,000 Scholarships to international students
Great Scholarship in UK 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: UK
- No. of Scholarships: 310
- Degree Level: Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: Different for Each Country
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Agricultural University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University of Bath
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- Bangor University
- University of Cambridge
- University of Hull
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- University of South Wales
- University of Warwick
Total Numbers of Scholarships
- Ghana-15 postgraduate scholarships
- India-60 postgraduate scholarships available
- Mexico-20 postgraduate scholarships
- Nepal– 9 postgraduate scholarships
- Bangladesh-11 postgraduate scholarships
- China-44 postgraduate scholarships
- Egypt-13 postgraduate scholarships
- Pakistan– 27 postgraduate scholarships
- Sri Lanka-9 postgraduate scholarships
- Kenya-14 postgraduate scholarships
- Malaysia-30 postgraduate scholarships
- Thailand-28 postgraduate scholarships
Indonesia-30 postgraduate scholarships
- Sri Lanka
All scholars would receive a minimum of around £10,000 towards tuition fees
- Candidates should be a citizen of the above-mentioned country.
- Applicants must have an Undergraduate Degree to get admission to a Master’s Degree.
- International applicants must have Good English Communication skills.
- A Good Academic Record is compulsory.
UK Great Scholarship varies from country to country. Deadlines are mentioned on the official website.
How To Apply
The Candidate will have to complete the Online Application Form. Please Filter out the University and Apply. To Apply, PLEASE CLICK HERE