All the international students are eligible to apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarships 2022-2023 for undergraduate and graduate degree levels.
At Griffith University, they are committed to helping international students achieve success by providing quality education, guidance and support. With more than 200 degrees and a reputation for research and teaching excellence, Griffith continues to be a leading university of choice.
Right now you can start your Griffith University study online and then join them in Australia when travel restrictions are lifted. It’s a wonderful way to get a head start on your degree and connect with your fellow students before you can all come together in sunny Queensland.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
Benefits of Griffith Remarkable Scholarships:
The coverage of Griffith Remarkable Scholarships will be as per the listed following:
- Award value for Griffith Remarkable Scholarships is 50% of tuition fees.
- Duration of the Award Value is valid for the whole degree program.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarships:
To be eligible for Griffith Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in Trimester 3 2021 or Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2022.
Documents required to apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarships:
Documentation requirement is a crucial step in applying for scholarships. For successful application of Scholarships, the applicant must arrange the needed documents in advance. This will ensure timely submission of the application before the deadline approaches without any complications.
Candidates must prepare the following supporting documents to apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarships;
- A certified copy of your academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of your English test results (if available).
- If you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition.
- The research proposal for graduate degree programs.
- Scholarship CV and cover letter mentioning your skills and experiences.
- The study plan to make yourself a project as a scheduled student.
- Motivation Letter to explain why you are a good fit for this scholarship.
- Recommendation Letters by at least two previous professors/institutes.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) explaining why you are applying for this scholarship.
Application Process for Griffith Remarkable Scholarships:
Follow the following steps to apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarships:
- Apply online or through an international registered recruitment representative.
- If you are currently studying at an Australian high school you may apply through QTAC or UAC.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date. You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.
Deadline to apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarships:
Closing date of the third trimester of Griffith Remarkable Scholarships is 30th September 2022.