Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Guinness Ghana Available Job Vacancies
- Company: Guinness
- Location: Ghana
- State: Achimota
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
Ever since Arthur Guinness took out a 9,000 year lease on a Dublin brewery, some 250 years ago, we became a business that is defined by the character of the people who work here.
It took immense character from Alexander Walker to convince the captains of every ship in the port of Glasgow to take crates of Johnnie Walker to the four corners of the world. Today, nothing’s changed.
We’re proud to be more than 27,775 talented people. While they make our iconic brands ever stronger around the world, we help them go further than they thought possible.
Diageo is where you’ll find a wide variety of personalities, experiences and perspectives, wherever you’re based in the world. It makes for a stimulating and rewarding working environment, where everyone can flourish.
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Support Management of Raw materials and plants required by the department for production.
- With support from Shift Brewers, achieves production plans and key performance targets and deliver agreed Customer Service levels.
- Actively pursue training and development on individual and Team and participate in competency based training programs.
- Support other Team member development and develop positive relationships with colleagues including contractors.
- Share and apply new skills as acquired, participate in departmental cleaning and PIP`s to meet/exceed improvement targets.
- Consider general opportunities to improve work areas.
- Compile and comments whatever reports are required either original report or those generated automatically.
- These include plant checklists and shift reports and handover reports.
- Supports proper departmental accounting such as Raw Material usage rates, Brew house Yield and waste, on a daily and monthly basis.
Method of Application
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING