POSITION : Senior Nurse
- Promote and protect the optimal health status of stakeholders
- Work to promote a healthy environment and help to identify both actual and potential health problems
- Ensure compliance with set health protocols and policies.
- Encourage stakeholders to maintain healthy habits and behaviors at all times
- Evaluate patients who complain of specific ailments and provide health assessments of stakeholders who report to the sickbay.
- Monitor and dispense prescription medications based on instructions from medical practitioners
- Develop and manage health and wellness programs.
- Utilize existing health resources to provide appropriate care to stakeholders
- Maintain, evaluate, and interpret cumulative health data to accommodate the individual needs of stakeholders
- Plans and implements health management protocols.
- Develops procedures that provide for emergency nursing management for injuries/illnesses.
- Provides assistance in the control of communicable diseases where applicable.
- Provides health education and anticipatory guidance.
- Provides direct health education, and health counseling to assist stakeholders in making decisions on health and lifestyles that affect their overall health by teaching persons to become more assertive health consumers and to assume greater responsibility for their own health.
- Coordinates health activities and serves as a liaison health professional between the institution and the community
- Participates in projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality health improvements, processes, and initiatives
- Supervise daily temperature monitoring and routine COVID 19 protocols
- Implements communicable disease control including monitoring, surveillance, and participating in disease prevention and outbreak management within the environment.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role and relevant field
- Degree in Business Administration or any related field
Location: Tema Community 25
How To Apply For The Job
Send application to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 November 2021