Hilti Group advertises latest job vacancies
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Hilti Group advertises the latest job vacancies in 2021.
- Company: Hilti Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
As a Business Development Manager, you will contribute to the profitable attainment of sales objectives, and you will develop the skills of the sales team with a focus on trade and application knowledge, as well as customer and product platform development. You will also ensure the effective co-ordination of processes within the support functions.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The key responsibility of the Business Development Manager is to achieve sales targets, this will be done through the planning and management of your sales territories based on profitable potential, developing the growth of key products, targeting appropriate customer groups and ensuring sales team members are familiar with their territory.
You will utilize all elements of the Sales Management Process to effectively analyze and implement opportunities within each territory.
You will also be responsible for implementing the structured process behind sales (invoicing, delivery and payment) through ensuring a high level of repair service and processes, and stock availability and the replenishment process within the defined product portfolio for your market.
Managing a balanced relationship between Hilti and the local partner is an important aspect of this position and you will prepare, plan and forecast revenue and investment once a year, leveraging market trends for validation by the local partner and Hilti.
You will coordinate training delivery to sales, sales management, & sales support personnel within Partner Organization and provide leadership to team members, focusing on their continued development to build a high performing team.
You would be joining a company ranked as a Top Employer, making Hilti a great place to work.
What do we offer?
- We’ll give you the necessary resources you need to excel in your role, including one-on-one coaching, and a complete support network to help you day to day.
- We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
- Hilti will put their trust in you, giving you ample opportunity and freedom to grow and develop.
What we want in return is someone who will not only go the extra mile, but also be the right culture fit, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move the business forward in their field of work.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary as part of our employee value proposition.
Why should you apply?
- We work with committed and highly qualified people who come from a wide range of areas.
- We believe that different teams are even more creative, innovative and productive.
- Success is always based on teamwork and competence – regardless of the personal background of the individual.
- We place emphasis on your competences, your commitment, and your success.
What You Need Is
- Master’s/bachelor’s degree in business administration or Engineering will be advantageous
- Non-negotiable is previous business development or sales experience at least 3-5 years in a similar role
- Must be based in Ghana or willing to relocate
- Non-negotiable is able to speak English
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop engaged customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘field ride’ to give you a feel for the job and our culture.
Method of Application
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
CLOSING DATE :
We look forward to receiving your application. Closing date: 16 June 2021
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP