Apply For HKBU Scholarship in Hong Kongto pursue Post Graduate Degree Programs. International Postgraduate Scholarships (IPS), Get your business master’s degree in Hong Kong.
You could be the next IPS HK Scholarship Recipient. Hong Kong Baptist University already had attracted talented students across the world. The Postgraduate Program is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Hong Kong.
There is No IELTS needed if your previous degree is in the English Language. Duration of Degree Programs is a total of 12 Months. It is a Ful Time Taught Degree Scholarship. At HKBU, Innovation & inspiration come from different people having different backgrounds. This IPS Scholarship will cover your Tuition fee with a Monthly stipend as well.
The HKBU is the only triple-accredited business school in Hong Kong & among the 1% of triple-accredited business schools worldwide. It ranked at 12 th Young Universities in Asia2021 & 60 th Global University Impact Rankings 2019.
HKBU Scholarship in Hong Kong 2021 Details
- Country: Hong Kong
- University: Hong Kong Baptist University
- Degree: Master Degree Program
- Duration: 1 Year
- Deadline: 30 April 2021
List of Courses
Ready to take your career to the next level? Start from choosing a specialized program listed below and learn what we have to offer to match your interests and qualifications:
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Human Resources Management
- MSc in Applied Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Applied Economics
- MSc in Business Management
- MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance
- MSc in Data Analytics and Business Economics
- MSc in Finance (FinTech and Financial Analytics)
The Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2021 provides a monthly stipend of $1100 in USD dollars.
The scholarship is also included Full Tuition Fee Waiver.
Note: Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450. ($ 57)
- Applicants should demonstrate outstanding qualities of academic performance, communication and interpersonal skills, and leadership abilities.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL (for applicants whose bachelor’s degrees are obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is NOT English)
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview and/or a written test.
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period.
How To Apply
Submit your application online to one of the 8 full-time master’s programs. We recommend starting your application early. To Apply Please visit HKBU Master’s Scholarship in Hong Kong.