International Fellowship in China 2021, Beijing | Funded
The Joint Center for Life Sciences (CLS) at Tsinghua and Peking universities invites applications for its Fellowship in China 2021. As the most vibrant, interdisciplinary, and prestigious life science center in China, we seek top scientists with the best potential to carry out creative research of long-term significance. The appointment is for 5 years, with a mid-term review.
The goal of CLS International Fellowship in China is to recruit young scientists around the world, regardless of their nationalities, racial and ethnic backgrounds, and to provide them with an excellent environment for research and career advancement.
The application is open to fresh PhDs and young post-doctoral fellows in all fields dedicated to fundamental research in life science and the related interdisciplinary areas.
Successful applicants will have the freedom to conduct independent research of their own interests and/or to collaborate with any of the CLS PIs. The Fellowship in China also provides opportunities for career development, including mentoring and networking in scientific communities both in China and internationally.
For those who have family, the award-winning kindergartens and exceptional elementary schools are available to their children.
International Fellowship in China 2021 Details
- Country: China
- Duration: 5 Years
- Sponsored By Joint Center for Life Sciences
- Deadline: June 06, 2021
- They will be provided with funds and space for establishing a semi-independent laboratory on the Tsinghua University campus or Peking University campus
- Along with the stimulating and interdisciplinary research environment,
- Outstanding core research facilities,
- Internationally competitive packages.
- For those who have family, the award-winning kindergartens and exceptional elementary schools are available to their children.
- The program also provides opportunities for career development, including mentoring and networking in scientific communities both in China and internationally.
- All International applicants are eligible
- Applicants must have Ph.D. or Post Doctoral Degree or doing this degree.
- Can be from any Academic Background.
Application materials including a:
- Cover letter
- A CV
- A brief summary of past research accomplishments
- And a brief description of your future research plan in a single PDF file
How To Apply
The Application Process is very simple. All above-mentioned documents should be sent to the contact person: Tsinghua University: Ms. Li Bai (email@example.com), Peking University: Ms. Wenting Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP