The Engineering Department of Damang Gold Mine is seeking to employ the services of a competent person who will be responsible for carrying out maintenance works on air conditioners and refrigerators.
The successful applicant will apply knowledge and experience to identify and repair faults and liaise with other units within the department to improve the delivery of the section.
- Execute daily routine work according to policies and procedures within prescribed guidelines with emphasis on quality and quantity of work
- Apply standard knowledge, methods and procedures on the job
- Execute duties in a responsible manner with quality of work being a priority
- Ensure team cohesiveness
- Assist the supervisor in eliminating wastage in the section
- Identify and report/rectify risks and hazards
- Reduce and eliminate accidents and incidents by using safe working procedure
- Suggest ways to improve performance in order to meet targets
- At least 2 years’ experience in the maintenance of air conditioners and refrigerators
- Minimum of NVTI certification in air conditioning and refrigeration
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of standards, methods and procedures of the job
- A result-orientated attitude
- Medical fitness for the position and environment
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send CVs to : Damang.Advert@goldfields.com
Closing Date: 21st July 2021
Gold Fields is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
NB : Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.