Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AMARIS TERMINAL LTD. Job Recruitment 2021.
Providing support to the operations team on vehicle/ Equipment maintenance, repairs and enhancement in customer retention, customer relation and market analysis
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
Provide assistance to the workshop and machinery sections:
- Assist in maintenance services.
- Analyses performance statistics and trends in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensures minimal equipment downtime.
- Ensures good communications throughout Maintenance group and their group interactions so that activities are running smoothly on a regular basis.
Provides reliable service to operations department ensuring equipment is
in a state of readiness, well-maintained, and that all steps are taken in
preventative maintenance and parts availability:
- Monitors productivity levels to ensure efficient maintenance operations.
- Advise the purchase of appropriate parts/equipment/materials for maintaining equipment and technical services.
- Ensures all cranes, yard equipment and other technical support equipment are maintained at the highest level of technical vendor standards in a cost effective manner.
Adhere to safety, health and environmental standards throughout the
- Ensures all accidents/injuries are investigated thoroughly and reported to Line Manager
- Reviews all environmental issues (i.e., oil spills, pollution, etc.) with appropriate personnel.
- Works closely with HSSE department to ensure safety policies, rules, and regulations are reviewed, revised, issued and posted on an on-going basis.
Ensures that company policies overall are applied consistently and fairly
- Must be familiar with company policies.
- Promote discipline within the work group to ensure fairness and consistency, and meeting the test of reasonableness.
- Take part to daily meetings with operations to exchange information and knowledge to mutual benefit.
- Maintain up-to-date information and knowledge on new developments in the area of terminal operations and maintenance requirements.
- Seeks out best practices within the industry and internationally to ensure continuous improvement within the organization.
- Adhere to instructions regarding maintenance systems and procedures.
- HND Diploma in Automobile engineering or certificate in electronics or mechanical field.
- Completion of certificate program in supervisory/management principles is a plus
- Require some experience in equipment control, preferably in transportation/logistics or heavy industry.
- Must have experience in preventative maintenance, repair, and servicing of light to heavy vehicles and equipment.
- Technical knowledge in mechanical and electrical trades, especially general
maintenance, servicing and repair of light to heavy vehicles and equipment.
- Excellent time management, due to fast-moving, demanding work environment.
- Requires driver’s license, with good driving record.
- Possible career development in the technical environment
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants may forward applications and curriculum vitae to the email address below to: email@example.com cc:firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE :
Friday, July 09, 2021 by 5:00 PM