A reputable four-star hotel located in the Volta regional capital, Ho is inviting applications from suitably qualified and highly motivated professionals to fill the following managerial positions:
- Set up the company’s internal audit function in line with best practice standards
- Identity and reduce all business and functional risks through effective implementation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Perform ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks or fraud and promote
- Identity loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and external auditors
- Manage the recent and on-boarding passes including reviewing job descriptions
- Manage the day-to-day coordination and implementation of company policies, especially its staff performance/ productivity issues.
- HR Manager must anticipate how many people the organization requires, and when. He/She must use the screening process to ensure all staff members can perform at a level that meets guests’ expectations and should be able to manage effective and efficient staff-customer relations.
- Develop and implement an effective and robust employee performance management system that will motivate and improve staff productivity
- Manage a training plan, ensure required training is delivered within agreed/specific timescales, and conduct a new high orientation programme.
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programmes and materials
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for application is 18th March 2022.