Job Vacancies at Colgate Palmolive
- Company: Colgate Palmolive
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
The primary role of the position is to develop young, motivated and high performing graduates to infuse their talent into the organization. The Graduate Trainee will be given structured learning and workplace experience. Colgate Palmolive East West Africa, the leading Oral Care Brand, offers you the opportunity of a lifetime to uncover 43 African markets and their opportunities.
It provides you with on the job training and exposure to markets in East, West and South Central Africa, whilst rotating in the different business functions to gain the best experience and learning opportunities.
We offer competitive market related remuneration and permanent employment opportunities across Africa.
Duration: 18 months, 4 Rotations and possible permanent employment.
Education and Experience
LEVEL OF EDUCATION REQUIRED
Supply Chain & Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Law, HR or Industrial Psychology Degree or equivalent qualification.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Required to attend all training classes and meetings which give basic information about different functions of the company.
- Will be required to work under the supervision of senior employees.
- Will be required to do research work for the company and to document the trends within the various functions of the company such as; Customer Development, Marketing, Finance & Supply Chain.
- Will be required to visit different working fields in order to get hands on working experience.
- Will be required to make presentations on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- Will be required to take various tests in order to determine his/her competence for working.
- Will be required to keep records for the company and will be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the different functions within the company.
- Understanding our Environment
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Planning /Priority Setting
- Analysis / Decision Making
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Method of Application
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP