Job Vacancy At deVire Group
This is a COMMISSION ONLY role working within a corporate structure. You will be required to operate from our local Accra Office from Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This role requires an individual who has sales experience ideally within Financial Services whilst training is provided on the full suite of deVere solutions this is designed to add to your existing skillset rather than train from scratch.
The role is to identify and contact potential clients to increase and drive sales in Ghana and the West Africa region at large.
You will work directly with a wealth consultant as part of a team and set and achieve sales targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
The ideal candidate must have a university degree with at least (2) years of working experience in a sales-driven environment. Must be open to gain professional certifications. Watch this video to see if you are the ideal candidate
The main tasks will be to
- Identify potential clients and initiate contact (Research prospective clients and call to book meetings).
- Get the potential clients to download and register on our range of investment apps over the phone
- Schedule 2 new client appointments every day for investment advice.
- Familiarize yourself with providers and products (To create a genuine interest in someone else, you must know exactly what you are talking about).
- Be active in event planning and networking (At least one networking event weekly – COVID allowing).
- Take charge of client-based administrative duties (Scheduling, paperwork preparation for client onboarding, email correspondence, etc).
- Ability to effortlessly operate and navigate on all Microsoft office tools.
- Understanding of telemarketing techniques and adaptability to new techniques as they come up.
- Telesales experience is a plus.
- Independent initiative to solve problems and improve existing solutions.
What do we require?
Skills in: New Business Creation, Business Development, Lead Generation, Calling prospective customers and booking appointments, Client customer services, Telephone Sales, Account Management, Face to Face Sales, Time Management are all essential to possess and have demonstratable experience in them.
What you need:
- TeleSales Experience (Mandatory)
- International Work Experience (Beneficial)
- Financial Background (Beneficial)
- Eagerness to build a career in financial consultancy
- Fluency in the English Language Success and Target driven personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Fully functioning Laptop
- Mobile Phone
To reiterate this is not a trainee position and applicants who do not possess these attributes will automatically be discounted from the recruitment process.
What do we offer?
- Results based package – no fixed/basic salary is offered
- Generous commission – uncapped earnings
- In House Administration
- In House Compliance
- Bespoke CRM
- Full product training
- A weekly and monthly pay-run
- Structured, defined career progression
- World-class company performance incentives.
How To Apply
People who are interested in the job and can meet our demands should forward their Cv’s to our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Application Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL