Job Vacancy Available at Syycol Limited
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Vacancy Available at Syycol Limited 2021
- Company: Syycol Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics / Transportation Jobs in Ghana
We are looking for an competent procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that items procured are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The procurement officer’s responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
To be successful as a procurement officer at Syycol Limited you should have an analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends. You should be an astute negotiator and have a keen eye to detail to ensure all procurements meet both FDA, GSA and company standards.
Procurement Officer Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and supervising all local and international procurement activities.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, products, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Procurement Officer Requirements:
- Degree or HND in Procurement or Purchasing and Supply from a reputable school. Also,
- Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field is acceptable.
- 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer in an FMCG distribution company critical.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience is an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP