We are looking to hire vibrant and self-motivated individuals to join our family chain of stores and restaurants as crew members.
- Prepare and package food quickly and consistently according to company standards for presentation, cooking times, and assembly
- Take customer orders, guiding them with selections and making recommendations if requested
- Operate cash registers to process cash and credit card payments for orders
- Promote restaurant products by offering to upgrade items or showcasing daily specials available
- Strictly adhere to current sanitation and food safety regulations at all times
- Maintain a clean and orderly work station that is clear of debris and discarded food, gloves, or other items
- Welcome customers if necessary, to where they should sit or stand to place an order
- Answer any questions customers may have about ingredients, portion sizes, and how the food is prepared
- Serve customers in a timely manner
- Arrive on time for assigned shift hours.
- Respond to questions, concerns, and complaints from walk-in customers.
- Escalate any problems or complaints to the relevant supervisor or manager on duty.
- Maintain professionalism and a positive attitude at all times
- A minimum of a high school diploma with relevant experience.
- Willingness to learn and to receive training.
- Must be friendly, reliable, and punctual
- Should have strong communication skills.
- Must be physically fit and able to work on one’s feet for long
- Must be able and willing to work irregular hours (day/night shifts
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should forward their CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line, the title of the job (Crew Members) being applied for.
CLOSING DATE: March 31, 2022.
- Judicial Service of Ghana latest employment opportunities
- Job Vacancy At Labadi Beach Hotel
- New Job Vacancies Available At Legendary Foods Ltd
- Lindt Cocoa Foundation Invites Job Applications
- Marinel International School Invites Job Applications
- Vacancy Announcement|| DAI Invites Job Applications
- Accounting, Marketing, Driving And Public Relations Jobs Available
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE