Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Kowus Real Estates Recruitment 2021.
- Entry of financial data into accounting software and ensuring proper bookkeeping Filing and payment of statutory obligations
- Assist in the preparation of financials
- Assist in preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Assist in preparing and administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Auditing financial information.
- Assist in the compilation and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements, Financial Modeling, Analyzing accounts and business plans.
- Assist in the Provision of tax planning services with reference to current legislation.
- Assist in financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Assist in the Summarization of current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
All other accounting and financial-related tasks as assigned.
- The candidate must be a self-motivated, experienced, and highly qualified accountant.
- Preferably with strong management skills and experience in the Real Estate field.
- This person will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Degree in Accounting or related field of study
- 3 to 5 years on the job experience
- Field of expertise in Real Estate or Construction is a plus.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should :
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING