Full Job Description:
GetINNOtized is looking for a Website Manager to build, maintain and update our websites content and constantly improve the User Experience across all product websites.
We are Africa’s capacity building company that is building 10,000 jobs in Data and Cloud by identifying the 3% of high potentials that graduate in STEM subjects from African universities.
Thereby we are solving societal challenges in two different worlds: Fighting brain-drain in Africa by creating attractive working opportunities on the continent, while providing the virtual workforce for clients with a shortage in digital skills.
As we extend our scope to other African countries, we to seek to appoint an experienced Website Manager to build web presence for our products and to monitor traffic on the websites.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build websites aligned with our mission and campaigns
- Regularly make changes to improve the User Experience
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and optimize our websites with the search mechanisms of Google, Bing etc.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics
- Engine optimisation, ensure the visibility of products and improve their user-friendliness.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, engagement, and other SEO aspects
- Understanding of SEA aspects
- Two (2) years of work experience as a Website Manager.
- A strong interest in technology
- Excited by the prospect of joining a company that gives back to the community
- Expert knowledge of HTML and in-line CSS
- Expert knowledge of WordPress
- Excellent content creation and writing skills in English
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO & SEA practices
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Idealistic, self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, industrious, and generally capable.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification
- Passion for technology, education and employment programs
- UX/UI experience
- Basic graphic design skills and a keen sense of aestheticsYour benefits in working with us:
- A broad range of tasks in a committed and cooperative team
- Remote working is highly welcomed
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A good community and appreciation of the individual
- A structured and intensive induction
- Very good opportunities for further education and training
- Good remuneration according to your knowledge and skills
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity for you? We are looking forward to hearing from you.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV, start date and salary expectations to Aminatu.Musah@azubiafrica.org.
Closing Date: Ongoing