The Supply Chain Finance Controller will contribute to all areas of manufacturing management and provide strong financial management.
The Supply Chain Finance Controller is responsible for planning and coordinating plant budget and business planning activities in alignment with policies and practices.
The incumbent will provide financial direction to the plant and provide recommendations to improve site performance
- Business Partner Ghana Factory teams, re: production direct & indirect costs; WCM; controls. Monitor and Control the factory conversion costs on an on-going basis.
- Control postings in site accounts ensuring validity and classification, plus commentaries.
- Provide variance analysis of actuals versus forecast and PY and deviations are fully understood and recorded.
- To investigate and implement corrective action to ensure that plans and WCM savings are delivered and that processes continually improve.
- Provide support to factory teams, regarding cost control, through regular meetings.
- Maintain cost center structures within SAP.
- Carry out monthly account’s discussions with the Factory managers where variance and Cost of production reports are presented and reviewed.
- Business Partner Logistics & Procurement Operations teams, as well as MSO planning.
- Monthly tracking and reporting Logistics costs and efficiencies.
- Actively manage all risks and opportunities to forecast delivery.
- Own material standard price process and communication.
- Partner with Category teams to advise on innovation projects, VIP projects and all financial matters related to the production line and local Supply Chain decisions.
- Manage all requests for capitalization of finished projects. Finance to lead the process with engineer during quarterly reviews.
Balance Sheet and P&L integrity (SARBOX control) provide reconciliations and commentary.
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and post graduate accounting qualification beneficial (ACCA/ICAN/CPA).
- At least 3 years of FMCG experience. Previous finance experience in Supply Chain strongly preferred. Other finance experience in Brand Building, Brand Development, Customer Development Finance and/or FP&R beneficial.
- Finance business partnering experience.
- Experience in managing Capital projects and supporting team members across different countries.
- Self-starter able to operate independently with minimum supervision. Ambitious to hit personal targets and standards.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Method of Application
Closing date: Ongoing
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.