Latest Job vacancy open at MTN Ghana
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Accra
- Job status: Full-Time
- Category: ICT / Computer
- Experience: 3 years
Coordinate the implementation of device strategies to deliver the brand promise and support to drive devices to gain competitive advantage.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Develop Product Concept Document (PCD)
- Lead and coordinate User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for products and services
- Engage OEM’s and Device partners on their device road maps
- Provide support with the implementation of the device strategy
- Coordinate the partnerships between OEM’s, device dealers, Shop in Shop partners and MTN
- Follow through till approval of documents are closed on EBS and BMC.
- Monitor and follow through on consumer complaints and issues on the device offers
- Device demonstrations and Presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Weekly and Monthly reports for all Devices sold by Shop in Shop partners
- Monthly reports on new devices latching on the network 2G,3G and 4G
- Draft and coordinate contracts for OEM’s, distributors and other partners
- Liaise with NWG and I.T to test all sample devices from OEM’s and other device partners
- Keep records of all documents that go through the Devices unit (filing).
Qualification Required & Experience:
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Administration Or Information Technology
- 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Advanced Computer knowledge
- Reporting Skills
- Basic Presentation skills
- Product and service knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Device Knowledge
- Understanding of external best practice in telecommunication
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Skill in Resource Management
NB: The Incumbent must always maintain strict confidentiality
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0011 as email subject to avoid disqualification.
Closing Date: 22 June, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL