Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Marketing Manager Recruitment 2021.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the company’s marketing activities namely developing new business and generating sales, market, and marketing strategies, products development, product delivery, sales, and ensuring good customer service.
In this role, he/she will be responsible for the day-to-day management and motivation of the entire marketing team
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The development and maintenance of a highly engaged and results-focused working environment
- Strategic business analysis, analyzing market trends, keeping an eye on competitions, and coming up with new ways to stay ahead in the business
- Marketing strategy, research to determine customer’s requirements and prospects and customers’ satisfaction.
- Marketing products and services to customers and designing new products and services to old customers
- Sales promotion and distribution, increasing and improving performance qualify, channels of distribution
- Deliver products roadmap that generates brands pull versus competitors in the region.
- Creation of new business with great repeat purchase portfolio for the company
- Keep tabs on competitive threat, discover opportunities and work on the envisaged weakness that constantly delivered results
- Grow sales revenue contribution by penetration new market segment within a reasonable period.
- Set up retail distribution of company products and record a performing sales process over time.
- Generate reports that show trends, and impacts to aid effective business decisions.
- Support management team with planning and forecasting data
- Highly innovative, numerate, and methodical with good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and priorities multiple tasks
- Ability to deliver results before deadlines
- Relevant Degree from a recognized university
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should send application and CV to email@example.com
DEADLINE: May 1, 2021