EPORTS TO: WORKSHOP MANAGER
- Measure the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Maintain and modify equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Inspect machines engine and mechanical components to diagnose problems accurately.
- Conduct routine maintenance works like replacing fluids, lubricating parts among other exercises to enhance machine functionality and longevity.
- Repair or replace dysfunctional parts of machines and equipment.
- Keep logs on faults and works done.
- Keep tools and equipment in good condition.
- Track machine service times.
QUALITIES OF CANDIDATE
- High degree of professionalism in delivery of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player; relate well with managers and subordinates
- Be able to work under minimum supervision
- Should Have good Knowledge in the repairs of heavy-duty machines
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience in similar role
- Membership to Professional certification or second degree is an added advantage.
SALARY RANGE: Attractive and dependent on Experience and Exposure
Interested applicants should send their cvs to the emails; email@example.com
DEADLINE: 15TH AUGUST 2021