Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Mechanical Supervisor at AngloGold Ashanti
To put in place systems to ensure relevant technical manuals, documentations and change control managements are updated and effectively managed
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings and schematics Confer with other engineers and other personnel to implement standard operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions and to provide technical information.
- Investigate equipment failures, root cause analysis of faults and implement recommendations.
- Perform personnel functions, such as supervision and training of technicians. Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Coordinate with the maintenance planning team to prepare annual maintenance plan.
- Follow up and coordinate with procurement to ensure spare parts inventory are always updated.
- Monitor critical spares availability and liaise with procurement to ensure timely
replenishment are done with quality and standard spares.
- Evaluate and manage the performance of subordinates and ensure the efficient and effective use of labor to achieve company goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or HND or MET II or its equivalent from
a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Experience with crusher maintenance is preferred (cone and gyratory).
- Current Minerals Commission Certificate in accordance with L.I. 2182 (added advantage).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
- Ability to work for long hours with quality of work as priority
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Medical fitness for position and environment
- A valid Ghanaian driver’s license and proficiency in driving light vehicles.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible persons are to submit their application letters with detailed Curriculum Vatae with the subject line the position title to AAIL.Recruitment@AngloGoldAshanti.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than Tuesday, April 20, 2021
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend interview
AAIL is an equal opportunity employer Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply.