- Ability to lead Mechanical Maintenance Team
- Ability to carry out day-to-day planned maintenance schedules on plant Machinery and equipment
- Ability to project valuation and time frame
- Ability to carry out routine inspection and repairs on production equipment
- Ability to carry out Mechanical installation of machines/equipment
- Ability to interpret Mechanical engineering drawings including gearbox
- Ability to identify faults and repair water and hydraulic pumps
- Should be able to communicate effectively
Technical or vocational school with maintenance background and experience in plastic manufacturing company or similar industry.
HOW TO APPLY
All CVs should be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for submission of CVs is Tuesday 20th July, 2021. 6:00 pm and Position being applied for should be boldly stated as the subject.