The candidate in this position will be responsible for overseeing the efficient and profitable operation of all branch activities to achieve set targets.
- Marketing and sales of Life Insurance Product to prospective client.
- Recruitment. team building and directing the activities of Sales Agents to achieve the implementation of the company’s retail marketing strategy and targets
- Expand the company’s market share within assigned zone.
- Make input into the overall retail marketing strategy formulation and budgeting process.
- Develop and implement a sustainable approach for the assigned zone in order to address the challenges of the market.
- Support Sales Agents in the development of new markets and new sources of premium collection as well as the maintenance of existing markets.
- Collect and report on market intelligence information within assigned zones and advise Management on appropriate actions to be taken.
- Prepare periodic activity and performance reports for the review of the Zonal Manager.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Manage people, financial and other company resources under control
- Perform any other task assigned within scope ad context of role.
- A minimum of 1st degree in sales management. marketing. Social Sciences or related field is required.
- At least 3 years of hard-core retail sales management work experience.
- Experience in the Financial industry is an advantage.
- Supervisory skills business acumen. written and verbal communication, results orientation and teamwork are some of the required competencies.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Closing Date:
Not later than 2 weeks from date of publication which is 4th October 2021.
Please, indicate the job title clearly in the Subject Line.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.