MICROBIOLOGIST At COA Research and Manufacturing Company
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for MICROBIOLOGIST At COA Research and Manufacturing Company
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the in-process and release testing of finished products.
- Participate in operation and maintenance of microbiology lab equipment. Perform analytical testing on in-process and final products.
- Perform required bioburden, sterility, and bacterial endotoxin testing
- Execute and maintain product stability studies.
- Serve as the attending Microbiologist during aseptic manufacturing;
- Perform auditing and environmental monitoring during production.
- Understand the stop orders, concessions, CAPA, calibration, preventive maintenance, material identification & segregation, documentation configuration control practices, documentation & disposition of non-conforming material.
- Comply to the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals and applicable laws and regulations.
- BSc (Hons) in any biological Science discipline
- A minimum of six months experience in an FDA regulated industry
HOW TO APPLY
Applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be sent to email@example.com Or to
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
P. O. BOX AD 1203
CLOSING DATE: 14th July 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL