The National Folklore Board, an Agency under the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture, has received clearance to recruit eight (8) staff to fill various positions.
The National Folklore Board therefore invites applications for the following positions:
- To administer, monitor and register expressions of Folklore on behalf of the Republic.
- Maintain a register of expressions of folklore on behalf of the Republic.
- Preserve and monitor the use of expressions of folklore
- Provide members of the public with information and advice on matters relating to Folklore
- Be conversant with various aspects of Ghanaian Folklore.
- Collate data for the formulation of policies on Folklore
- Provide inputs for documentation of National Folklore Board.
- Implement programs and activities of the Board.
- Gathers information required as a basis for making administrative decisions.
- Handles correspondence.
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of the annual budget.
- Initiate the purchase of office supplies, equipment and works.
- Receive funds and records financial transactions
- Keep books of Accounts and records.
- Record and analyses financial data.
- Maintain cash book.
- Prepare draft bank reconciliation statement.
- Gather relevant data and information on Ghanaian folklore to aid decision making.
- Undertakes research initiative to assist policy decision making.
- Populates, organizes and maintains shared information systems.
- Develops, implements and manages systems and procedures to meet the information needs of the National Folklore Board.
- Provide professional support to the National Folklore Board for the development of plans and performance.
- To monitor and register expressions of folklore on behalf of the Republic of Ghana.
- To provide market information for the National Folklore Board to plan its programs.
- Provide professional guidance in resolving other issues related to the National Folklore Board activities.
- Engages in regular scheduled field monitoring and visits to users as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Report and update data on the market trends of the users (Folklore Materials) and challenges relating to monitoring.
- Analyze monitoring data to identify trends, whether the National Folklore Board targets are being met or not.
- Assists in day to day procurement transactions.
- Manages the Stores for the National Folklore.
- Attends workshop and conferences on Procurement Management organized by the Ministry of Finance and National Procurement Authority.
- Responsible for entries of goods and services procured by the National Folklore Board.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Before the close of day of 11th June , 2021.