MONITORING OFFICER at Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for MONITORING OFFICER at Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engages in regular scheduled field monitoring and visits to users as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Report and update data on the market trends of the users (Folklore Materials) and challenges relating to monitoring.
- Analyze monitoring data to identify trends, whether the National Folklore Board targets are being met or not.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Director.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of a First Degree in a relevant field, from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Board.
- Must have done one year compulsory National Service.
- Must have Analytical Skills
- Research Skills
- Working experience in related area will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of Academic/Professional Certificates and National Service Certificate to: email@example.com or the address below
The Acting Director
National Folklore Board
P.O. Box CT9705
Cantonment – Accra
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Before the close of day of 11th June , 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP