Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for MTN Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022.
Launched in 1994, the MTN Group is a leading emerging market operator, connecting subscribers in 22 countries in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
The MTN Group is listed on the JSE Securities Exchange in South Africa under the share code: “MTN.” As of 30 June 2013, MTN recorded 201.5 million subscribers across its operations in Afghanistan, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Cyprus, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Republic, Iran, Liberia, Nigeria, Republic of Congo (Congo Brazzaville), Rwanda, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, and Zambia.
MTN’s brand is the most valuable in Africa and is ranked in the top 100 brands worldwide. MTN’s shares constitute the biggest primary listing on the JSE – Africa’s largest stock exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Commercial Planning & Analytics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting or a related discipline
- A post-graduate degree MBA or Professional Certification will be advantageous
- 5 years’ work experience which includes: 3 years in a supervisory role preferably in the telecommunication industry or FMCG
- Strong Knowledge in Business/Commercial intelligence and Analysis
- Financial Management
- Business Acumen
- Strong Knowledge on Forecasting tools and methodology
- Stakeholder Management
- Microsoft Office e.g. Power BI
- Adequate knowledge of statistical tools
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
- Skill in Resource Management