Nestlé Ghana New Job Recruitment
Electrical Technician at Nestlé Ghana
Joining Nestlé Ghana means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all factory equipment and provide support to production lines.
A day in the life of…
- To begin with, You will maintain and support electrical installations, machine control, and automation in the factory.
- Secondly, You will assist in plans to reduce/minimize power outages for plant equipment
- Furthermore, You are to practice good housekeeping and engineering in carrying out tasks
- Moreover, You will carry out preventive maintenance work and repair of factory equipment and machinery
- Finally, Attend to machine breakdowns and perform containment in a short time
What will make you successful
- First of all, Ability to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis
- Then, Basic instrumentation knowledge
- Also, Professional and technical knowledge in electrical control and automation
- Besides that, Strong interpersonal, problem solving, communication skills and excellent collaborative mindset
- In addition, Solid planning and organization skills
- Afterwards, Exposure to Total Performance Management is desirable
- Lastly, Experience in the food and beverage manufacturing industry is an added advantage
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
How to Apply for this Nestlé Ghana New Job Recruitment
Closing Date: 31st May 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE