Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for NEZO GROUP Job Opening for immediate employment
This position is located directly under the Chief Executive Officer’s Office, The Human
Resources Officer shall report to the Chief Executive Officer’s office.
- The Human Resource Unit serve as the central strategic authority for all matters pertaining to the management of human resources activities.
- It ensures that the Company has the strategies, policies, frameworks and tools to attract, develop and retain talented and diverse workforce.
- It nurtures a culture of engagement, leadership and results.
- It provides a policy on strategic and thought leadership, innovations and solutions for the end-to-end management of talent: from strategic workforce planning; talent acquisition; organizational and staff development and growth; performance management; including Organization-wide mobility and appropriate duty of care, for all staff.
Within limits of delegated authority, and under the guidance of the Chief Executive
Officer of NEZO Group, the Human Resources Officer will be responsible for the
Provide Strategic Human Resource support to Management and General Staff by delivering solutions that improve the business and employee performance as well as enhance management and operational capability.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESNSIBILITIES
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process ensuring that top talent is recruited
and all HR risks are identified and eliminated before the appointment of personnel
- Design training courses to meet the needs of specific staff member, unit or
audiences, by preparing appropriate material and liaising with departmental
Heads to ensure all logistical requirements are attended to before conferences or workshops.
- Participate in workshop facilitation as requested.
- Carry out assignments on client sites including but not limited to Organizational Development, Job Evaluations and various HR Audits.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients ensuring that there is a thriving relationship between Research and develop innovative solutions covering all aspects of HR for staff and clients while providing regular updates to line management.
- Ensuring that leads are generated and nurtured to become full
- Follow leads and provide regular feedback to departmental managers on progress in developing them into real work.
- Build a pipeline of excellent candidates for future roles.
- Develop proposals and write project reports on behalf of the company.
- Be a quality reviewer of reports and proposals written by colleagues and recommending changes when necessary.
- Partake in the development of new processes and procedures that will improve the
- Conduct and coordinate salary surveys assessing labor markets and establishes
salaries and related allowances where necessary.
- Keeps abreast with developments in remuneration in the competitive private
- Assist in the continuous development of IT tools used to analyze and process salary data and the reports that are generated;
ADMINISTRATION OF ENTITLEMENTS:
- Advise the CEO of the company on the development, modification and implementation of NEZO policies and practices on salaries;
- Advises Managers of the Departments’ on interpretation and application of
policies, regulations and rules;
- Advises the Managers on exceptions to policies, regulations and rules;
- Prepares classification analysis of jobs in Professional and Senior categories, general category, and related categories.
- Assists in preparing technical reports, policy papers, position papers and briefings notes on HR matters and classifications.
- Knowledge of human resources policies, practices and procedures and ability to apply them in an organizational setting.
- Ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Shows pride in work and in achievements. Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter.
- Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns. Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
- Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work
- Considers all employees to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seek to see things from clients’ point of view.
- Establish and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect.
- Identify clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions.
- Monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients’ environment to keep informed and anticipate problems.
- Keep clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects. Meet timeline for delivery
of products or services to client.
- Keep abreast of available technology. Understands applicability and limitations of technology to the work of the office.
- Actively seek to apply technology to appropriate tasks. Show willingness to learn new technology.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s, or equivalent) in Human Resource Management, Business administration or related fields is required.
- A first-level degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the specified fields of studies with three additional years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced
- A minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience in human resources
management, administration or related area, at least two of which should have been
gained in Mining or Oil & Gas environment is required.
- Experience in job classification is desirable.
- Experience in working with excel spreadsheets and formulas is desirable.
English is our working language for this position, fluency in both spoken and written
Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by a competency-based interview.
The NEZO Group is committed to achieving 50/50 gender balance and geographical
diversity in its staff.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information
submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile (CV) and qualifications according to the instructions to be considered for the job to:
NEZO Group HQ,
145 Tamso Estate Road, Tarkwa.
Job vacancy advertised deadline is May 28, 2021.