NSS POSTING 2021 / 2022 – CHECK YOUR NSS POSTING
Here are the NSS Postings for 2021 and 2022, as well as instructions on how to check your NSS posting.
The national service institution of post for all graduated students from all authorized tertiary institutions in Ghana who registered for the 2021 / 2022 national service year is contained in the NSS Posting 2021 / 2022.
Prospective NSS members must complete their necessary one-year national service at various institutions throughout the country’s sixteen (16) regions.
NSS POSTING – HOW TO CHECK YOUR NSS POSTING
STEP ONE: Enrollment PIN. NSS secretariat will generate an Enrollment PIN (Personal Identification Number) for you using final year class list obtained from your educational institution.
As a prospective National Service Personnel, you are required to check with the students’ affairs office/students representative council/ office of the Dean of Students at your institution to pick up your PIN.
Enrollment PINS are usually released in February or March of every service year.
STEP TWO: Payment of Processing Fees & NASPA Dues. Once you picked your PIN, proceed to any branch of Agricultural Development Bank (ADB bank) and pay your required enrollment processing fees and dues (currently 40 Ghana Cedis) in order to access the online registration platform. Note that without the payment you will not be able to register for your mandatory national service.
STEP THREE: Online Enrollment. After payment of your processing fees, please log on to www.nss.gov.gh.
Move your mouse cursor towards the Registration menu, click on the Enroll submenu, which will open the online registration system for you to provide all the necessary personal details needed for your postings. Please click on submit after completing the online registration form, and print a copy of the receipt.
The receipt will contain a unique NSS alphanumeric code that will be used to identify you throughout your period of national service and beyond.
STEP FOUR: Deployment. Once you have properly registered to be deployed, visit www.nss.gov.gh regularly for news about the release of posting or deployment.
NSS APPOINTMENT LETTER 2021/2022 – PRINT YOUR NSS APPOINTMENT LETTER
Here is the NSS Appointment Letter 2021/2022 and How To Check Your NSS Appointment Letter. The Appointment Letter 2021/2022 contains details of the national service institution of post for all graduated students from all accredited tertiary institutions in Ghana who registered for the 2021/2022 national service year.
The NSS Appointment Letter is to be presented to respective national service institution for endorsement. Prospective NSS personnel are required to undertake their their mandatory one-year national service at various institutions in all the sixteen (16) regions across the country.
This is the NSS Appointment Letter 2021/2021. This is a guide on how to print your NSS Appointment Letter. Successfully posted NSS personnel must heed to the following guidelines to obtain their Appointment letter.
NSS POSITNG: NSS APPOINTMENT LETTER 2021/2022 – PRINT YOUR NSS APPOINTMENT LETTER
Follow the outlined below to obtain and print out your NSS appointment letter.
- Visit the NSS Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
- Enter your NSS Number in the space provided and Click the Search button.
- When your Posting details appear, scroll down and click Click here to Print Posting Letter.
- Next, your Posting Letter Page will Popup, then Click Show Appointment Letter beneath your details
- In the end, Download and Print your NSS Appointment Letter.
NSS POSITNG: WHAT TO DO AFTER PRINTING YOUR NSS APPOINTMENT LETTER
- Submit the appointment letter (which has the User Agency form attached to it) to the establishment you’ve been posted to (user agency) for the letter to be endorsed by either the Head of the organization, Head of Department or the HR Director.
- Once your letter gets endorsed, revisit NSS site (click here to visit the NSS site) and click Regional Registration Appointment (right on the dashboard). There, you can schedule an appointment, choosing a date and time of your interest, for your Regional Registration. This is the offline process of registration.
- After, head to the regional zonal centre (i.e NSS office in the region you were posted to) on the specified date and time, to be registered into their system. Be informed that you will be needing to endorse your form, a valid national ID, passport picture, school ID. E-zwich card will be needed for public sector service registration. Go devised so that nothing unexpected shows up to eat you.
- After registration, your Regional Acceptance Number (RAN) will be provided. Revisit the NSS website and reprint your appointment letter (with your RAN present this time). Make three (3) copies and submit each of them to the NSS District office and your posted firm. Then, keep the last one for reference sake.
WHAT TO DO AFTER IF YOU ARE REJECTED BY YOUR INSTITUTION
All you will have to do is request a release letter from the firm. Then, go to the NSS office to be reposted. Head to the NSS office as well if still not posted.
NSS VALIDATION AND BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR 2021 / 2022 – FULL GUIDE
Here are official procedures to be followed by prospective NSS Personnel to register and validate their place of posting for the 2021 / 2022 national service.
- First Log onto the NSS website portal at: nss.gov.gh,
- Then check postings and print copy of the appointment letter 2021/2022 SERVICE YEAR
- Afterwards go to your user agency for your of appointment letter to be endorsed by your Head of organization or Human Resource Director with an official stamp
- Afterwards visit the NSS website to schedule an appointment indicating date and time for regional validation and acceptance
- Then proceed to NSS Regional Zonal Registration Centre for validation and registration to obtain Regional Acceptance Number (RAN).
- After the validation, print a new appointment letter which has the “RAN” and make three photocopies Submit a copy to the NSS District Office, give a copy to the user agency and keep one.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP