Offinso College of Education, Offinso hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following positions :
- Applicant must hold a good first degree and a Master of Philosophy degree in the
relevant subject area.
- Both degrees must be in the same subject area.
- Must demonstrate high level of teaching skills in both theory and practical
The Assistant Secretary will assist the College Secretary in all administrative,
secretarial and personal matters of the College.
- Assisting in the supervision of the plans for goods, works and services for
- Preparation of procurement plans for goods, works and services for the
- Assisting in ensuring adherence to procurement regulations as contained in
the Procurement ACT 663 and any other regulatory framework.
- General supervision of stores
- Stores accounting and book keeping
- Supervision and training of subordinate staff
- Application and interpretation of stores regulations and instructions
- Exercising control over the Guards and all security personnel;
- Ensuring discipline among security staff;
- Supervising and training of staff;
- Keeping the security situation under constant review for safety and
protection of the entire College community
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants are requested to click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing date for submission of application is 14th May, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE