- Application period: October 15 ~ November 5
- Documents screening results: November 19
- Interview November 30 ~ December 7
- Final Results: December 21
NOTE: Applicants should apply for only one department or program for each admission period.
Benefits (Bachelor program)
- School expenses support: 28,500W/month
- Scholarships: 200,000W/month
NOTE: On the sidelines above, meals allowance(about 100,000won) is supported as meal coupons.
- Provision period has expired (8 semesters/undergraduate degree)
- In case the student takes a leave of absence
- In case the student received academic warning of last semester
- In case the student is suspended, offers will not be provided for suspension period.
- In case the student earns less then 10 credits, amount will not be provided in the next semester.
- IMPORTANT: In case the student drops out of school (all scholarships of all semesters) or the student takes a leave of absence (the scholarship of that semester), scholarship should be returned.
For More Information kindly