Investment banking firm is seeking to employ experienced and motivated professionals to occupy managerial roles in Operations Manager.
The professional will support the company’s fund management business as well as the company’s s y’s strategy of building a leading investment banking business with specific oversight on all operational functions of the fund management business.
The person must be adept at mutual fund operations and must be able to contribute to the Fund’s financial success whilst upholding the organization’s values.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership for the operations team in the management of the day to day fund operations functions of the business
- Ensure that the fund operations business is within SEC regulations and the firm’s operational policy
- Responsible for client account management for all fund management products including proper capture, sale storage, necessary update of client data, and reporting to clients
- Ensure accurate data is provided for dally valuation of Funds
- Liaise with other parties to ensure settlement of fund transactions
- Prepare/provide data for reporting to the regulator and the Board
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/ Administration or related area from a recognized University Member of a recognized professional body
will be an advantage
- Minimum work experience of 5 years in operations with a financial institution, preferably within the mutual fund/collective Investment/trustee industry
- Proficiency in mutual fund management software as well as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Understanding of standards of data privacy, business principles, and practices, integrity, honesty
- The ability to evaluate changing market/industry requirements and develop and implement new procedures as required OSE Securities industry Courses Certificate is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Join Us: Apply now by sending your application with the role as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Before February 4th, 2022.