Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for PERFORMING ASSISTANT II/SECURITY OFFICERS
Performing Assistant 1/Security Officers REPORTSTO: Performer/Security Supervisor
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: No.
The security officer shall be directly responsible to protect lives and properties of the National Theatre.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to monitor surveillance
- Ability to read and write
- Be able to exercise good Judgment Be fair and consistent
- Customer Service-oriented Safety management skills
- Be able to exercise professionalism
- Report writing skills
- Must have a minimum qualification of General Certificate of Education A or Level, ‘O’ Level or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) or West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) with credit pass in English, Mathematics and a pass in three (3) additional subjects.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years work experience in either private or the public
- Pass a selection interview conducted by the National Theatre Board in consultation with the Public Services Commission.
The compensation for all positions is the same as what applies in the Public Service of Ghana (Single Spine Salary Structure).
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward their applications with their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates and other supporting documents to the address below: Application for Deputy Executive Director (Artistic) position must include a three (3) page vision statement for the position.
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
NATIONAL THEATRE OF GHANA
P. O. BOX GP 198
SOUTH LIBERIA ROAD
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All applications must reach the above addressee two weeks after the first publication. That is 25th May 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE