Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Pharmanova Limited Recruitment 2021/2022.
A fast-growing and a key player in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a self-motivated Transport Manager to manage its fleet of vehicles
JOB TITLE: TRANSPORT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
SALARY: ATTRACTIVE BUT NEGOTIABLE & COMMENSURATE WITH QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
WORKING DAYS: Monday to Friday plus half days on Saturday 0800HRS- 1700HRS
A brief overview of the role
- Manage the development, performance, and maintenance of the organization’s transport to produce an efficient transport service, maximizing performance, value, and profitability
- ensuring that the transport team understands its duties and its role within the organization — develop new initiatives and look for new ways to optimize the transport service.
- the smooth running of the transport and team
- maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory. regulations, professional duties, responsibilities, and obligations, including insurance, roadworthiness of vehicles manage, direct, and monitor the transport service and the overall performance of the transport to increase efficiency and maximize service, performance, value.
- developing plans for transport management and maintenance and support to all other departments with transport issues
The specific knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role are
- basic knowledge in workshop management
- computer literate with excellent in-depth knowledge of vehicle tracker
- experience: five (5) years working experience in a similar position
- qualifications: a degree holder with a technical background or HND holder in mechanical engineering
How To Apply
Send application to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING