Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PISTIS And Associates available job vacancies 2021
Application is invited from interested persons for the position of an Audit Trainee.
- A good first degree in Accounting
- ICA-Ghana or ACCA-Uk level III
- A minimum of three (3) years working
Among other responsibilities, the successful applicant will be required to undertake the following:
- Assist in researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Assist in documenting financial transactions of clients by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries Assist in compiling and analyzing client’s account information to prepare asset, liability and capital account.
- Assist in substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Assist in maintaining client’s accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Examine client’s transactions by verifying documentation.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Experience with any accounting software and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Organization and attention to details
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Communication and relationship
- Industry knowledge
- Spreadsheet and PowerPoint proficiency
Method of Application
Applicants may send their CVs to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE : By close of day Wednesday 2nd June, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted