The Polish Government Scholarships 2022 are now accepting applications. Fully-Funded scholarships are available for Master’s degree programs. The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the Poland Scholarship for International Students from Developing Countries.
Engineering, IT, Science, Social Science, Arts, and other professions and degrees are all possible for the Poland Government Scholarship. Applicants must be citizens of underdeveloped nations from all around the world. The program will take place in universities supervised by the Minister of Education and Science in English or Polish.
Some Polish universities do not need you to take the IELTS exam, and you can be admitted without it. The majority of your expenses will be covered by this Poland Government scholarship. In the locations covered by the program, you will study in public and private universities.
Polish Government Scholarships Summary
- Award Country: Poland
- Funded By: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency
- Study Level: Master Degree Program
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st March 2022
- Agricultural sciences
- Pure Sciences
- Life science
- Social science
- Technical Sciences
- King’s College London Africa International PGR Scholarships 2022-2023 (Fully-funded)
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2022 for Masters Study in the UK
- Fully Funded Cambridge University Scholarship for International Students 2022
- University of Brighton Sports Scholarships 2022 UK
- Princess Nourah University Scholarship 2022-2023 In Saudi Arabia For International Students
- Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) 2022 Master’s Degree Scholarship Program
- Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships 2022-2023 In The UK
All of the selected students will get a scholarship that will cover nearly all of their expenditures. The specifics are shown below.
- There is no tuition charge.
- PLN 1,700 per month as a stipend
- Selected candidates will additionally get PLN 500 to defray the costs of migrating to Poland during their studies.
- 500 PLN to pay the costs of preparing their dissertation.
- Be a national of one of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Philippines, Brazil, Montenegro, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, Kenya, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- Should not have earned a Master’s degree prior.
- Not to be citizens of Poland
- The applicant must not have previously received a scholarship from the Program. Polish language: at least at the A2 level if the applicant intends to first begin a one-year preparatory course and then continue education in the Polish language at the second-cycle degree level;
- If the candidate intends to begin second-cycle studies in the Polish language without first completing a one-year preparation course, a minimum of B1 is required. or b) English language proficiency at least at the B2 level, if the candidate intends to begin studies in English.
The application deadline for the Poland Scholarship 2022 is 31st March 2022.
How to Apply?
The Polish Government Scholarships 2022 application is completed entirely online. You must submit an online application as well as the needed papers.