Principal Tutor at Presbyterian College of Education
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Principal Tutor at Presbyterian College of Education
- Company: Presbyterian College of Education
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education Jobs in Ghana
The Presbyterian College of Education, Akropong – Akuapem, a public tertiary education institution is known for training competent teachers for the pre-tertiary level, is inviting applications from qualified persons for the following position: Principal Tutor
Qualification Required & Experience
- The applicant must have served as a Senior Tutor for a minimum of four (4) years and demonstrated outstanding performance in teaching and research in the candidate’s subject area.
- The applicant must support his or her application with a minimum of five (5) publications three (3) of which must have been published in recognized peer reviewed journals.
- External assessors shall be required to evaluate candidate’s publications in line with the College’s Statutes.
SPECIAL AREAS OF CONSIDERATION INCLUDE:
- Education for people with visual impairment
- Social Studies
- Religious and Moral Education (RME)
- Electrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering
- Vocational (an applicant with Fashion Design or Clothing and Textiles will be preferred)
- Creative Arts (Music)
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES
- Be analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary
- Be able to work independently
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be a good team player
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Possess high integrity, as the position holder will handle confidential and sensitive information
- Be able to act professionally in all situations;
- Be highly organized, efficient and resourceful with the ability to multi-task amid conflicting demands and busy work schedules
- Be able to complete at least one term of four (4) years on first appointment before attaining the compulsory retirement age of sixty (60).
How To Apply For The Job
All applicants are required to download and complete an application form:
Click Here To Download Application Form
Two reference letters, at least, one of which should come from a Head of Department or Unit with whom the applicant has worked. The reference letters should include the following information on the candidate:
- Professional competence and work output
- Leadership abilities and sense of responsibility
- General Contribution to the work of a College of Education or relevant institution
- Interpersonal skills
- Any other relevant information.
The complete application pack should be submitted to:
the College Secretary,
Presbyterian College of Education,
P. O. Box 27,
and soft copy to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 02 July 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP