Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PROCUREMENT OFFICER at Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in day to day procurement transactions.
- Manages the Stores for the National Folklore.
- Attends workshop and conferences on Procurement Management organized by the Ministry of Finance and National Procurement Authority.
- Responsible for entries of goods and services procured by the National Folklore Board.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the Director.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of first Degree in purchasing and supply chain management from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
- A Professional qualification in supply chain will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate
- Must pass selection interview conducted by the Board.
- Must have done one year compulsory National Service.
- Knowledge of Procurement Law
- Computer Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Working experience in related area will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of Academic/Professional Certificates and National Service Certificate to: email@example.com or the address below
The Acting Director
National Folklore Board
P.O. Box CT9705
Cantonment – Accra
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Before the close of day of 11th June , 2021.