- Company: Options Consultancy Services
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of MSI Reproductive Choices.
We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high-quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems.
This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed.
This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
Options seeks a Programme Manager to be are responsible for the effective and efficient project management of “Ghana Somubi Dwumadie” (Ghana Participation Programme) which is a four-year disability programme focusing on mental health.
Under the guidance of the Team Leader, the Programme Manager will work closely with other Options’ Departments to enable the programme to be carried out on time and to budget, and within Options’ quality standards of delivery.
The post-holder will be responsible for:
- Project management
- Financial management
- Contract and contract management
They will also support business development, design and innovation, and contribute to knowledge management within Options including in relation to the Programme Resource Centre, highlighting key developments within programmes that can be communicated and shared.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have:
- Masters in relevant subject area or equivalent professional experience
Significant experience of working in international development at Programme Management level
- Extensive experience of the development and implementation of programmes
- Experience in distance management of relations between a head office and an internationally based team
- Experience in people management and management of teams
- Experience of managing large, complex donor-funded budgets
- Experience working in resource constrained settings and low- and middle-income countries
- Experience of close working relationships with partners and consortia
- Experience of contracts and contracting
Please refer to the job description for more details
As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic, and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 25 July. 2021