Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Project Director at Mining Industry
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering, Geology. Mineral Processing. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical engineering or equivalent is essential.
- Minimum of 15 years, or (2) Mining & Metals projects serving as Project Manager or Project Director on site.
- Highly proficient in English language.
- Ability to foresee and identify problems and define possible solutions, taking into account related risks.
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining sound judgement
- Demonstrated ability to improve safety awareness in a large, mixed-culture working force.
- Significant demonstrated leadership which supports a high performance culture.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 26th April 2021