Ghana Manganese Company Limited is seeking to recruit a Project Engineer
- Assist with technical coordination between the engineering and supply chain functions.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Assemble the required spare parts lists for the project and coordinate their purchase through the supply chain function.
- Monitor engineering design information for compliance with agreed standard engineering deliverables.
- Assist the Engineering Manager with the development and implementation of a construction completions and systems turnover plan.
- Assist in the resolution of field nonconforming conditions.
- Support construction site materials management.
- Assist with receipt inspection of materials received at the site.
- Responsible to identify potential HSE hazards.
- Assist in the resolving of Technical Queries.
- Assist with the recording of all “as-built” information.
Qualification Required & Experience
- BSc/HND Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- 8yrs of working experience as a project engineer in heavy industrial set up.
- Mincom sectional engineer’s certification.
- Highly HSE focused and commitment.
- Strong AutoCAD applications.
- Experience in commissioning projects would be an asset.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment; ability to handle significant variation in workload.
- Well organized, works well independently and in team settings.
- Possesses good time-management skills and is able to work effectively under pressure.
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the above requirements, then do not hesitate to forward your CV together with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 11 June, 2021
Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role applied for in the subject line of the email.