To provide operational support for effective planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes.
- Support in the planning and implementation of development projects and programmes
- Assist in the coordination and monitoring the work of subordinates
- Assist in the development and implementation of appropriate procedures, standards and guidelines for programmes and projects of the corporate entity
- Assist in the development of concepts for implementation
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of programmes and writing progress reports
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Social Work, Planning, Development Economics, Economics, or any relevant discipline.
- A minimum of three (3) years post qualification relevant working experience in a reputable public or private sector organisation.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Pass an interview conducted by the corporate entity.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be directed to the E-mail address below:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 5th December 2021