Qatar Airways announces latest job opportunities
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Qatar Airways latest job opportunities 2021
- Company: Qatar Airways
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Effectively lead ‘best in class’ and highly engaged B2B sales teams within multiple online territories to exceed commercial targets from a portfolio of existing accounts and new business.
Develop and rationalize the allocation of resources, skills and activities in the multiple territories to drive profitable revenue / reduce cost of sale from priority sales channels. Actively contribute to the B2C performance of his/her country (or Region) in close relation with HQ”.
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the sales team in the assigned territories by defining the optimal way to increase sales through commercial actions and partnerships
- Structure and implement sales plans to optimize QR’s revenue and presence in the market for key/strategic/national accounts, in close collaboration with head office and regional stakeholders.
- Improve focus and alignment of key distribution channels in the assigned territories with QR distribution strategy.
- Formulate and implement B2B strategies with the sales team to maximize revenue from existing accounts and drive revenue streams from new business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in head office and region to develop short/medium term local sales incentives strategy for the assigned territories.
- Recommend the B2B sales strategy for assigned territories. Accountable for negotiating B2B agreements within assigned territories (including PLBs, JMFs, commissions, corporate contracts).
- Responsible for delivering targets and KPI for the sales team in the assigned territories.
- Monitor and provide feedback to stakeholders on competitor pricing and promotional activity within the assigned territories.
- Manage allocated expenditure budgets of the assigned territories to ensure maximum return of investment for every expense.
- Provide input to Digital and Marketing team to maximize QR exposure and brand presence in assigned territories.
- Maintain high level relationships with key industry bodies, diplomatic missions, governments, airports within the assigned territories.
- Ensure QR has optimal presence in sales campaigns and public events in the station, gathering market intelligence and sales leads for distribution to relevant stakeholders.
- Review management information/network data with team to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities.
- Responsible for implementation and adherence to groups policies and procedures that are developed in consultation with head office.
- Act as the primary legal representative in assigned territories.
- Act as the Customer Champion in the assigned territories, through sales activity and influence of customer service to deliver best customer experience in the station.
- Maximize sales opportunities through value added [hotels/ car hire], partners.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Provides sales leadership in the assigned territories by setting strategic road maps and objectives for sales team members.
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees.
- Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- To be committed and contribute to the National talent development, by coaching the national developers, preparing them for a career with boundless potential. Leading to the program’s continued growth and success.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 8 years job related experience
- Strong sales ability and commercial acumen
- PC literate with knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- A proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-national and multi-cultural environment with good leadership skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capability of working around problems. Good creative and lateral thinking skills. A strong team player, capable of seeing and understanding the bigger picture and actively contributing to that result
- Self-motivated, highly organized, pro-active, and flexible
Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members
Method of Application
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP