- Identity unsafe working practices/GMP violations and report to respective departmental manager for action to be taken.
- Making sure that labels are accurately placed on products as per job order specifications.
- Discussing inspection results and conclusion with production in-charge to ensure first time right products.
- Performing inspection of production inputs such as raw material, equipment etc.
- Updating inspection records/database (QC in-process files)
- Monitoring and examining each stage of the production process as per the Quality Plan
- Ensure that all test conducted is performed to the highest standards.
- Distributing written QA results to appropriate stakeholders.
Minimum of Diploma in Science and Laboratory Technology and at least two years working experience in this capacity
HOW TO APPLY
All CVs should be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for submission of CVs is Tuesday 20th July, 2021. 6:00 pm and Position being applied for should be boldly stated as the subject.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE